Life up North

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm beginning to dislike the color PINK!...

Well this morning I woke up yet again to pink eye!!! Ya, not so much fun! It's been exactly 3 weeks since I had it last... This time it is a lot worse though! For those of you who have never had pink eye, count your blessings and click here to find out more about it! It's really not all that bad, except that in my profession, we are not allowed to work with this!! So I am off for at least two days, two days that would have paid for a bus ticket to Kamloops!!! I am really upset about this... I was planning on going down for the Phinnemore's farewell and make a much needed visit to Abottsford! Oh well...

On a happier note... I went to Prince George yesterday and was able to do some more Christmas shopping! I am that much closer to being done!... And we have continued to get more and more snow! I really don't think that we will have a green Christmas this year!!



3 Comments:

  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Chantaloupe? said…

    First of all, what an adventure reading your post!! That is quite the disappearing (p)ink you got there. I'm sorry to hear you have the pink eye though... I remember one time when we were paper mache-ing in grade 2 and I got some in my eye and it started tearing and getting all pink and irritated so my teacher freaked out and said I had pink eye... ya that really does have nothing to do with your story though. I miss you though. And I'm sad you can't go say bye to the Phinnemore's and see Amber :( I sure miss you Raylene and I hope you do end up moving to the Kam so we can live altogether. Praying you'll get better sooper fast!

     
  • At 2:17 AM, Blogger Amber said…

    See Ray!!?? Chantal's up for it!!! Now you have to. It's decided!!!! I'll quit school and disappoint my parents forever and ruin their dreams..but it'll be ok cuz you wont be in MACKENZIE!!! Hope you get better. Miss you!! Love You!

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Dude...if you moved to 'loops, I could visit you at Christmas! That would be exciting :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home