Life up North

Sunday, October 01, 2006


Ok...Here Goes!

I am entering the blogging world!!! Its kinda scary AND quite complicated!... Thanks to my beautiful friend, Amber, she has made this quest possible for me! Even though she has sooooo much homework these days, she still found the time to help me!l So Amber, this is for you!

I have been reading various friends' blogs and I really enjoy it! I like getting an update on what they are doing in their lives especially because I live so far away!... So my life right now??? Well, it mostly consists of work, then more work, then even MORE work... not much excitement, that's for sure! But I love my job and I love the children that I am working with!

I'm still involved with the youth group and it's really off to a great start this year! We have some really amazing young people and I really love being a part of their lives... to build into them, to share some of my experiences, pray with/for them, and just 'be' with them!

So I think that's all I really have to share tonight... I will try to keep this thing updated as new things come along!!...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Amber said…

    Yay Ray!!! Welcome and thanks!!!
    I'll always have time for you!! aww I'm so sweet. Ok love you. Miss you. Etc.

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Raylene said…

    I know you always have time for me! Im just that special! lol! Don't worry, I always have time for you too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home