Life up North

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

SICK!!!!

I am betting that this is just the start!... The start of a winter season of tonsillitis, lung infections, and all that other fun stuff! Last year, I had tonsillitis soooo many times! It was horrible! Not ENOUGH times to have them removed though...Not that I would, I am terrified of hospitals! I never seemed to get it in Kamloops though... Maybe I need to move back there! That's a pretty good reason for me... So tonight, I am going to be in bed really early and see if I can get thru this thing!!!

On a happier note... This morning I woke up to the most beautiful whispered words... "Raylene... Can you drive me to work, it's snowing..." SNOWING?!?!? I couldn't get out of bed fast enough!!! Unfortunately, most of it has melted, but it was still the best sight I have seen in a long time!!!! So there I was, at 4:45AM, taking pictures! LOL! Here are a couple... (They didn't turn out so well... it was dark and my mom was rushing me!!)


2 Comments:

  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Amber said…

    Awww Ray!! I'm sorry if I made you sick! I'm just finally starting to get over my illness!!! Yeah..I think you should move back "home" so that you don't have to go to the hospital and have doctors operate on you and maybe remove something they shouldn't by mistake!!! ( Have I convinced you yet!!!!??) Anyways, I hope you feel better soon my love and Im glad it snowed..in Mackenzie! :D

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Ahh snow! Normally I love snow (and I love your pictures of the snow) but not so much when I have to drive far in it and nobody bothers to clear the highways. I'm thankful our snow is melted for my drive home :) Sorry to hear you are feeling sick! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home