Life up North

Friday, October 06, 2006



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Yay! Well it is the weekend! A LONG weekend!! AND it's THANKSGIVING!!! In my opinion, this is one of the best long weekends out there! It's such a beautiful time of year and God's creations really seem to shine! Our family really isn't doing a lot... my dad has to work all weekend but we are still going to have a turkey dinner! I just hope that I am going to feel better this weekend... I have a head cold and I have felt like my head has been in a vice grip for the last two days! We have also gotten a new furnace, which is much louder than our old one, and has not helped much in the sleep department!!

Anyways... I hope that everyone has a great weekend can find something to be thankful for!!

I... I am thankful for the fact that God sent His son to earth so that I can spend eternity with Him! AND I am so thankful for the loving people that God has surrounded me with... my friends and family!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Amber said…

    so that picture of big bird was in the CBC newspaper! WEIRD!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home