Life up North

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My Last Day!...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well I can't believe that today is actually my last day at work! The last month has gone by really fast! It still doesn't feel like I am leaving (maybe it's because I haven't started packing! ha ha!), but I am very excited to go!

Friday night I had a girls night with some of the girls from youth. We had a lot of fun eating, playing DDR, talking, watching movies and playing sardines! Although we stayed up REALLY late and had to be up by 8am to do a fundraiser! I was so exahusted by the time the day was over! But I still made it over to my friend Liz's place to help with some wedding stuff (we were making bead bouquets and they are gorgeous!). I played for the last time at church (sniff) on Sunday and it was so nice that the Pastor and some others had words of encouragement and prayers for me... The church has been a huge part of my life and leaving this time is a lot different because I know I won't be back... But I won't say 'never'! ha ha!

This week I have some dinners, one tonight with my family, and on Friday with the staff from my work. And Thurday night the youth are doing something special, but I don't really know what! That is a night that I know will be hard...

Well I should get going and START packing! Sooooo much to do!!! I will leave you with a couple of pictures of Cort and I when I visited her a couple of weekends ago! (We had fun taking these pics! ha ha!)






1 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Dawn and Dale said…

    Hey Raylene!!!

    Tooo cool that you found my blog!! I didn't even realize you had posted there today till AFTER I showed you our puppy this morning!!

    AND...I had no idea you were moving!!! =(

    We were away on the weekend so I missed the service on sunday!!

    I pray all goes well for you in Kamloops!! Please, please keep in touch!! I'll come by here to "visit" you often!!

    Blessings!

    Dawn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home